Have a new puppy or a new adult German Shorthaired Pointer? Find out how to quickly & easily potty train your new puppy or adult dog
so you can spend more quality time with it!
If you have just adopted a new puppy or a new adult German Shorthaired Pointer, or if you are
expecting your new dog to come home in the next few weeks,
our training course will help you learn all the common methods
of housetraining and will help you choose the method that
will work best for your German Shorthaired Pointer and your own lifestyle.
Here’s what you’ll get from our training course:
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions for all the common methods of housetraining - outdoor training, crate training, paper training, potty pad training, litter box training, diaper training, etc.
- Dos and Don'ts of the various housetraining methods so that you can avoid the common mistakes that most other German Shorthaired Pointer owners fall prey to...
- The 7 essential facts about German Shorthaired Pointers
you need to know BEFORE you get started with potty training - almost no one tells you about them!
- Understand the benefits and risks of starting with paper training, so that you can make the right choice for YOUR German Shorthaired Pointer...
- How often to take your German Shorthaired Pointer to the bathroom when you are in the process of housebreaking it...
- What to do on the first night you bring your German Shorthaired Pointer home...
Just imagine how relieved you'll feel when you have accomplished this challenging task using our training course without causing undue stress to yourself, your family members and your new dog!
Are you at your wit's end trying to get your
German Shorthaired Pointer to understand
that OUTSIDE is where it is appropriate to go?
Does your German Shorthaired Pointer happily go outside and start exploring, playing or chasing, and then come back inside only to eliminate on your walls, furniture, bed, carpet or rugs when no one is looking?
Are you thinking of giving up your German Shorthaired Pointer unless you can quickly teach it to stop making a mess of your home?
Once you have implemented the methods present in our training
course, you will be amazed at how easily you can teach your
German Shorthaired Pointer to do its business outside - ALWAYS.
Here are a few of the things you’ll discover in our
- 9 dos and don'ts you need to keep in mind during outdoor housetraining...
- 3 secret tips on how to stop repeat 'accidents' at home...
- The ONE cleaning ingredient you should NEVER use to clean
your German Shorthaired Pointer's accidents...
Once you've got your German Shorthaired Pointer to go outside consistently using the methods you'll discover in our training course, you will be able to trust it to freely explore around your house.
And more importantly, you'll be able to remain true to your commitment of providing a loving and caring home to your German Shorthaired Pointer, instead of having to give it away.
How to housetrain your German Shorthaired Pointer using puppy pads
Are you having trouble trying to housetrain your German Shorthaired Pointer on puppy pads (pee pads) inside your house or apartment?
Do you feel utterly frustrated when your German Shorthaired Pointer pees on the
carpet right in front of you even when puppy pads are present,
or sometimes tries to hit the pad and misses?
Do you feel like a nervous wreck because of the constant
scrubbing and cleaning?
Get our training course and here’s what you’ll
- Step-by-step instructions on exactly how to teach your German Shorthaired Pointer to use the puppy pads WITHOUT missing even once...
- The 2 most effective tips to stop your German Shorthaired Pointer from eliminating in the wrong place and ensuring that it always eliminates on the pads...
- How you can avoid the housetraining 'accidents' that just drive you nuts...
Once you have successfully trained your German Shorthaired Pointer to use the puppy
pads using our methods, you'll finally be able to stop worrying
that you'll lose your apartment because of the dog's mess (in case you live in a rented apartment).
Plus, you’ll no longer be forced to keep your German Shorthaired Pointer on
a leash with you at all times in order to try and catch it
in the act.
Very soon you'll be able to leave your home
worrying that you'll find a mess when you get back!
Every time you come home from work or fun, it is undoubtedly distressing to enter a house full of your German Shorthaired Pointer's mess and smelling like a kennel!
Here's what you'll discover in our training course:
- 12 simple but highly effective steps you should follow to prevent your German Shorthaired Pointer from creating a mess in your house if you have to go out for work and have to leave your dog alone at home for hours at a stretch...
- 6 crucial tactics to prevent your German Shorthaired Pointer from suffering from separation anxiety...
- How to implement housetraining schedules according to your pet's age and your convenience...
Once you follow the tips in the training course, you'll be able to go out for work or any other reason without the fear of finding a mess when you get back home.
You will have the peace of mind of knowing
that when you return home from work, the floor of your house,
your carpets and your furniture will not be dirty or permanently
Instead of having to overhaul your entire life in order to make it compatible with your German Shorthaired Pointer's bowel and bladder movements, you'll be able to work your dog into YOUR lifestyle.
Have a look at what a couple of our customers said about how our training course helped them to housebreak their dogs:
How to crate-train your German Shorthaired Pointer successfully so that it LOVES being inside its crate and NEVER poops or pees inside it
Is your German Shorthaired Pointer terrified of the crate and howls when you put it inside? Does your
dog treat the crate as its potty and pee place? Are you feeling
guilty about having to keep your loving dog in the crate for
too many hours at a time?
Our training course will help you learn exactly how to crate
train your German Shorthaired Pointer - and to do so in such a way that your dog
LOVES being inside its crate and NEVER does its business inside
Here's what you'll find in our training course:
- Why your German Shorthaired Pointer soils its crate and how you can stop it...
- The 2 disadvantages of crate training that may hamper
your housetraining sessions… and how to overcome them...
- 4 secret tips on what to do when your German Shorthaired Pointer resists the
- How to make your German Shorthaired Pointer get accustomed to the crate even
Don't you wish that your German Shorthaired Pointer would learn to always tell you when it wants to go outside?
Does your German Shorthaired Pointer eliminate outside only when you yourself take
it out, but, left to itself, eliminates somewhere in the house
or even in its crate without telling you that it wants to
Are these peeing and pooping mistakes getting to a point
where it just gets under your (or your spouse's) skin?
- Get our training course and find out how to train your German Shorthaired Pointer to always (and without fail) alert you when it wants to go out...
Exasperated with a dog that has an occasional
on the carpet after weeks of no accidents?
Are you at a loss trying to figure out why your German Shorthaired Pointer displays such inconsistent behavior and has accidents after weeks of eliminating outside regularly?
- Our training course will help you understand why your
dog acts like it has been housetrained for a few days and
then suddenly does something inappropriate, and what to
do to stop this inconsistency...
Once your German Shorthaired Pointer stops these occasional accidents, you will be able to trust it inside the house without worrying that it'll suddenly leave a mess somewhere without your knowledge.
How to re-housetrain a completely housebroken
German Shorthaired Pointer that has slipped back
into peeing and/or pooping in the wrong place
Has your previously housebroken German Shorthaired Pointer who's never had an accident in years suddenly started having accidents again?
- Our training course will help you identify what exactly
may be causing this (it's usually a change in its environment
or a health condition) and what to do to stop these accidents
once and for all...
Regardless of whether you work or mostly stay at home, whether
you live in an apartment or in a house, and regardless of
whether you have a puppy or an adult
German Shorthaired Pointer, our training course will first help you choose the
housebreaking method that is most suited to your needs,
provide you with suitable housebreaking schedules and then
help you to get your
German Shorthaired Pointer
to do its business in the right place once and for all.
And as you housebreak your German Shorthaired Pointer, our training course will help you change the way you look at your dog - from 'how to cope with this beloved nuisance of a pet' to 'I am lucky enough to live with a loving companion who I can learn to understand'. If your family members are fed up with the housebreaking nightmares and want you to give up your beloved dog, this training course will help you to continue to keep your soon-to-be perfectly-housebroken pet as a loving member of your family.
Ultimately, our training course will help you become the best parent to your German Shorthaired Pointer that you can be.